Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Last night was the Halloween Dance, and I am thrilled to say that I had so much fun! It was a great party, and my friends rock. That's all, they made it for me. Plus: I had three cupcakes, all of them fabulous! You're probably saying "ah, that's why she's not in school! Poor thing is sick!" No. I can handle chocolate, I promise. Chocolate cannot make me sick unless I completely eat all of it. LOL have never gotten quite that much, though. But anyway... They played good music last night, which was cool! I got me some Taylor Swift, and of course, Thriller. The spook house was also good, though the line was a tad slow-moving.
Moving on from the dance...
School's been good this week. Yes, this week was only three days, but there was the first semester! I'm gonna miss it when June comes, I can already tell. This year is my year. I love 7th grade. Monday was just your average school day, Tuesday was a field trip to a Mass in Lansing, and Wednesday was our Halloween party all day. Then I got to come home and get ready for another Halloween party back at the school, to which I stayed until 8:30. Such a laid-back week.
Today I'm at home while my teachers are at a workshop. I slept in until 9:30 on a Thursday. You cannot imagine how fabulous it feels. All day, I've been sitting around watching TV. Then I went on youtube and listened to Taylor Swift's new song. Jump Then Fall. It relaxed me. Check it out. 
For Flint happenings... Let's talk Philharmonia! I think that's how you spell it. I hope. I'm trying out today. I play clarinet, and am praying I get in. Seeing as, you know, my friends did and all. Yes, Im nervous, but I'll explain why.
Philharmonia is a Flint Youth Band thing. I don't know that much about it, as you can see. But I;m expecting it to be fun. My friend Katie said last year the band went to Chicago. I'm dying to get in, seeing as I decided volleyball was not for me. I love things like this, where I apply my skill (how modest am I?) to  do something with my friends.
Say a little prayer for me tonight, or think of me. Something. I'll be trying out tonight, though I don't remember the time.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a th____ (fill in the blank in my comment box if you think of as "th" adjective) Thursday.
Let it Glee.

1 comment:

  1. adjectives for Thursday:
    thankful
    thick
    thirsty
    thabulous
    thantastic
    thun

    ReplyDelete