Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Heroes Project

I'm doing a little project for the people I love.
It's called The Heroes Project. Allow me to explain.
About 2 weeks ago, we started a writing project in school caled the America and Me essay contest. I wrote about my mom as my hero, because she simply is. While thinking of nominees, however, I came up with everyone. Nearly every person in my class has been a hero to me in some way. And all of them deserve to know it.
It started on facebook, as every day does for me. I started at A. The first person who was a hero to me was Aubree, my darling cousin. So I wrote her an essay on why she is my personal hero. From there, I went to the C's. Casey, Chad, Colton. Today, I'll be writing my lovely guru, Courtney, one. I love this project. When I finish the essay, I send it to them, simply to shower them in the love the world so desperately needs and craves.
So that's the Hero Project.
I'm working on a Native American project for Social Studies with Courtney and Zach. We're going to get an A. I hope. We've worked extremely hard on it.
That's been my life lately. I'm going to the last Powers game this Friday, and my uncle is coming into town. I have a basketball game tonight, with my wonderful team. Wish us luck!
Have a wicked Wednesday(:
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment