Sunday, May 1, 2011

America's London

Friday was the royal wedding. It was sweet, I woke up at 6 and saw that it was on, and then saw that they were still processing in. Apparently, it started at 4. I can understand why they had so many people, not only is Kate Middleton the second most lovely person ever*, but her husband is so awkward and sweet that they make a perfect couple. His respect and love for her is no less than heroic. Beautiful, beautiful couple. England is fortunate to have them.
*Lucy Hale is the most beautiful person ever. As you can see by this picture. She is my favorite. Her name is Aria, on my favorite show ever (Pretty Little Liars) and I would very much like to be her. Not only is she stunning, but she is eclectic and funky, and quite the original. Like myself, only slightly different. I won't bore you on the details of Lucy Hale, even though I have the most intense girlcrush ever on her. She's so cool. She also dated David Henry, and that was before she was my Epic Aria.
 Kate and her prince went to Buckingham Palace and celebrated and had their beautiful celebration. It was very sweet. One day, I'm going to have a royalish wedding, and everyone is gonna care, just like they did for the OFFICIAL royal wedding.
This week, I'll be in America's capital, their London, of sorts. Of course, I may just fail at European geography. I guess it's a poor comparison. I'm getting off topic.
Anyway. I'll be in Washington DC, with 60 of my closest friends. We're leaving at 4:00 am tomorrow morning, so I'll be going to sleep on this lovely Sunday around 6. Probably. I don't know why I'm rambling on and on about my sleep schedule, other than that I am quite excited. As is my friend, Jacob, who wanted me to add on that little fact.
Washington DC. I've never been. I've planned excessively, and been super nervous and excited for the past while. I'll definitely let you know how it is. I'm sure it'll be seriously fun.
Two rooms over, four boys Are giving each other "five stars", which are apparently back high-fives. Maybe that's why Flint is so violent? ;)
I have to go finish packing. Have an epic week!
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment