Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brain Block

While sitting in the computer lab next to Zach today, I wondered aloud what to talk about. Zach gave me many wonderful ideas. "Write about Leaderdogs!" He insisted. I started a post, got three sentences in, and deleted the whole thing. I attempted writing about graduation, Summer's arrival, and everything that's happening. He suggested writing about our Spring Concert, or something different. I pondered the fires once again, and Haiti even crossed my mind.
I couldn't write about any of these things. I have a brain block, or more commonly known as Writer's block. I hate it. Brain blocks are no use to anyone, especially someone like me who feels a need to keep her readers informed. lllkmglmfdklmgla;mrtglkjes;aujy;ilerjagijqerionjfgpowearjgtjeraioghioerjaog
That's what happens when I'm bored.
I realize this is a rather useless post, and so I'll flit around a bit.
I went to go see Iron Man 2, which was remarkable. Robert Downey Jr. is a gift from Heaven, I'll tell you that much. I went with Colton & Joseph W., and ate about half of Joseph's popcorn. The movie was that good. I eat when I'm enjoying stuff. Then there was that one beastly girl, who killed all those guys. If you know who I mean. Everyone said she was awesome, but I disagree. I'm just jealous, though, she was, in fact, awesome. Well her acting sucked. But I liked how she did things. She was very put together.
Today, my brother (who pitches!) has a double-header at some city that starts with a "C" that I've never heard of before. Four hours of baseball? Yes, please. Some people (like my mama) get exasperated watching 5th and 6th grade boys play baseball for that long, but I truly don't mind. It's rather fun. I'm bringing my iPod and speakers today, so we'll have music to watch to. T'will be a party. And we'll have pizza in between the games.
I kinda love my life. And my friends. And my iPod. And.. Well, some baseball is entertaining.
Have a Random Tuesday.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment