Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Music on the Horizon

I have gone to a total of one class today. That was Math. It's been the best day I've had in a long time for various, the biggest being a lack of stress.
Where have I been, then?
Across the street, at Church. Setting up for our school's Spring Concert. Because, I, my dears, am a Section Leader. There's a dress rehearsal wiping out the afternoon, promising no homework and a legit concert. Guaranteed.
I believe this is my last Computer class of the school year. The end is coming fast.
Tomorrow, there's a Flag Ceremony, at which my band will play. Then Friday, my Jazz Band (which I love so much) will be performing with Jazz on Wheels in front of my school. I'm excited. It's going to be a packed 3 days. Packed, mostly, with music.
Even more on music, my mom got me new sheet music for piano the other day. I can sort of play Bad Romance, Imagine (by John Lennon), Bad, Beat It, Billie Jean, Love Story, I Got a Feeling, and a lot more. I'm extremely grateful to my mom for the new music. I love the piano.
In fact, I just graduated from my piano class. My gorgeous cousin, Aubree, was teaching me. Hopefully I'll be teaching in the Fall.
Let the music take over.
Have a ridonkulous (if that's how you spell it) Wednesday.
Love you.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment