Friday, November 18, 2011

A Bit About Myself

I'm not really self-absorbed. Not really. I like to think about other people- hear their problems, help them solve them. However, occasionally:: I like to talk about me.
So if you're not interested in hearing about what I have to say on the topic of myself, I urge you: Navigate away from this page.
This post isn't written necessarily to be about my city, though I'm sure my city will come into mention at least once.
I'm a mix of several characters that I've read about or watched.
I'm Spencer Hastings' ambition. Yale, I need you.
I am Hermione Granger's desire to know it all.
I am Blair Waldorf's control freak.
I am Audrey Hepburn's class.
I am Adah Price's often silent mind.

At the same time, I'm myself. I'm so distinctly Isi. And yes, I'm aware of that fact. Some people say I'm kind of geeky. That's okay. I know I can be. I'm dedicated to getting my homework done, and getting it done well.
Surprisingly, that's not all there is to me.
I'm a fan of breaking stereotypes.
I love God a lot a lot, but love gay people as much as anyone else on this earth.
I crave to know more about the world around me, but don't think that I know everything.
I listen to and love Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Cady Groves.
My style is girly, and I'm a romantic. But I have friends that are anything but.
I read Gossip Girl, and classic female literature.

Stereotypes are the worst. I think of none that fit me, except for the common stereotype that white people can't dance. Which I can't, although I took ballet as a small child.

I am a bibliophage with a pulchritudinous vocabulary.


Believe it or not, I have an opinion on just about everything.
Take the censoring the internet bill, for example.
I don't actually hate the idea like most people I know. I think it could help cut back on the cyber-bullying, which I would love to happen. I don't think it means that people on youtube should stop doing covers. They usually credit the original singer anyway, and they're amazing.
Plus, I'm tired of seeing stupid people swearing all over the internet. And then posting pictures that make me embarrassed for them. Be classy, please.

I love a lot of things.
Blueberry muffins.
Happy people.
Fairytales.
Pink.
Forever21.
Days I have off school.
Hearing the things my teachers tell my parents about me.
That really, really great grade.
Ke$ha.
Jesus.
Flint.

No comments:

Post a Comment