Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love. That is All.

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go.
As long as everywhere you go is inside department stores.
Needless to say, the holidays are approaching quickly. More like flying at us, head down, read to knock us over with the first winter wind.
Which I assure you, is just around the corner.
Everyday, I think "Boy, I'd sure like to update my blog!"
But I can't, as my life decided that it wants to kill me with work. That's cool.
I think what really prompted me to write was the never-fading memory of Halloween. I might as well clear that up, you know. I didn't like beg my parents to move us out of this forsaken city. I'm still in love with good old Flint, MI. My emotions were just high at that time. The fear takes a while to run its course in my body.
Since I've written last, two (yes, you heard right-two!) significant things that have happened.
1. I went to YoungLife Camp.
- I fell back in love with Jesus, because He and I are BFFs. And I would minister you all right here, right now, but I dislike the word "minister" and that wouldn't be quite acceptable by time constraints.
2. My birthday.
- My birthday is clearly one of the highlights of life. 15 years, baby. How cool am I. Wait, don't answer that. I got pretty much everything I wanted, including five trillion things to the makers of the best bath company ever. http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Life is beautiful all the time. Not just on my birthday. Not just at Timberwolf Lake. Not just while I'm on Forever21.com.
You must know by now that I'm an exuberantly happy person. I'm too happy, some say.
My life of joy stems from this love that God's given me. It's INTENSE. I'm so focused on loving everyone all the time. And the joy that brings forth is incredible.
As this year travels on, I've thought more and more about what my Janelle once called "oh that lovely love."
What a gorgeous thing.
I love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment