Friday, December 4, 2009

Remember December

Ah, December.... It's a time of bitter winds, freezing cold, warmer fires, and chaos. I personally love the month, but also hate the stress that it insists on bringing...
Tomorrow, I'm doing something I really don't want to do. I'm doing it for myself, and my friends Alysia and Olivia. I'm performing at Northbranch, their annual event called "Solo and Ensemble". Most of all, I'm doing this for my grade. The thing is, I'll fail if I don't. Somehow, a few kids got out of it. Whatever to them. We had two weeks to prepare our song. And we sound beast. Just saying: If anyone from Northbranch is reading this, please feel free to cancel your event in future years.
Flint's tree-lighting ceremony was the other night. Sadly, I did not attend, but heard there were carriages and other cool stuff. I only didn't go because 1) I had Philharmonia and 2) didn't know about it until the carriages were driving away. Oh well.
Life has been busy. Things are getting busier. This weekend is the major mountain I'm working on tackling. I still have to finish my Knights of Columbus poster... Another thing I don't really want to do. I rock at procrastination. (=
Preparing for the break has been nice, only two weeks left. I'm reading in the Mass on Tuesday at my school, reading the 1st reading actually... You can pretty much say it's a fun time. Missing class for practice for Mass? Yes, please.
I can't write long today... I really do need to do this more often.
I love you all.
Have a supreme Saturday.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment