Monday, November 23, 2009

A Little Hope

Alright, guys. I had to write a poem for Social Studies class. I'll be turning it in tomorrow, but I wanted to post it. I wrote this in about 10 minutes:
Words spill out across this page
Placing hope in newborn rage.
My escape, my guilty pleasure
Rushed at once, not measure by measure.
Pen and paper is the cure
Of the emotions I endure.
Every hardship is defined
With simple tools and an able mind.
Writing is boundless, that's the way
I write new things every day.
Joy and grief, romance and doom
All included in stories that loom
Over us like stars so bright-
Bits of hope on a dreary night.

What do you think? I guess I can write poetry.
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER. Hope you liked my poem!
Have a ticklish Tuesday. (HA! wow I really went out there on this one...)
Let it Glee.

1 comment:

  1. I Love Your Poem!!! It is Awesome!!!

    Keep Writing Guru!

    ReplyDelete