Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Reason Behind the Snow Day Hate

Yesterday, my school had their first snow day of the winter season. Most times, I wouldn't mind a snow day. But yesterday, I did. I do have reason, though.
I'm sure you are all aware that I was just out of school for winter break. It was amazing, I got everything I wanted, and was soo relaxing. By the time Monday came, though, I was more than ready to go back to my school. I'm not the same on this topic as other kids my age. I will explain how I feel about school as simply as I can.
My school is like my second family. I seriously love most the people there. Majority of my best friends in the world are with me there. I always have fun with them. Just being around them makes me so happy.
We had been back in school for four days. Then, "oh look! Everybody do all those lame things to make Isi mad and have a snow day!"Yeah, no... I miss people.
Pretty much every school in Flint was closed yesterday. My mom and I went to Tabboon and the mall, and also went to Hoffman's Deco Deli & Cafe, or Nick's, to me. (=
Go eat there. Seriously, they are inhumanly good. They have marble cheesecake brownies. And they're the best restaurant in Flint.
Hope all the other Flint kids had fun on their snow day. I made the most of mine.
I'd still rather be in school.
Have a splendifefrous Saturday.
Let it Glee.

13 comments:

  1. Hello Isi I did not even read your recent blog but our teacher says we have to talk to each other like this.... So Hi everbody!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itz TJ

    Just saying good job with ur blog. I just wanna say keep up the good work and u will go far in life. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEASTIE CUZIN NUMBA 3January 14, 2010 at 6:54 AM

    hey wassup man how u hate snow days u hater man thats not coll learn to appriciate the snow god gave u maaaan i don't like this talk maaan u gotta STOP THIS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy it's Jacquie :) good job on your blog! i love

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Isi i like how you expressed the first snow day for the season and you told how you felt going back to school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Josh I think i speak for every one when I say that you should like snow days man. Don't be a charlie Brown and be all depressed man you gotta have fun man. I think that it is very peculiar that you mind cannot process the most simple iformation that can pass through an average personds mind. I find that quite eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyyy...just wanted to tell you that YOU'RE A FREAK! :) I love snowdays!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wwhhaattevverrr, Trevvor...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i truly understand why you hate missing school. because i myself used to HATE missing school. but that has quite changed. lqtm. i now have much more fun at home with j.s. lqtm and im sorry that i possibly made that day a snowday, but i am only sorry for your sake, i enjoyed that 3 day weekend, somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. snakes snakes snakes sanakes sanakes snakes snakes snakes snakes snakes snakes snakes

    Whats up with you and snow days. Freak!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. is some part of the reason we all love snowdays is that we either want to sleep in till 12...well thats me...or we didnt finish our homework and have another day to do it. or we just wanna relax. we all have fones so we can talk. heh. heheh. hehehehehe. CEPT FOR RYAN!! lol sucks for him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyyy its kt. i love how u write so good. i wish i had an imagination like yours. :) haha but how can you not want a snow dayyy??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog u mustspend a lot of time writing these....keep going

    ReplyDelete
  13. just fer the record...

    WHO THE FLIP IS BEASTI COUSIN NUMERO 3?!

    i just wanna say that i shall always be the one AND ONLY BEASTii cuzin... they neeed to think of something elsexD

    -THE ONE AND ONLY [!!]

    BEASTii cuzin...

    ReplyDelete