Friday, February 19, 2010

Snake vs. Cake

While looking for something to write about, I got many ideas from Josh. The title he suggested was, "Snake vs. Cake", and I should write about which I like better. While I try and decide, I'll tell you about this awesome thing that happened today.
Science Alive came to my school today. They brought: a chinchilla, 9-banded armadillo, American alligator, Springhaas, and best of all, a Burmese python.
Fun fact: I love snakes. I love the way they move, and smell with their tongues, and kill their prey. I love how they feel, all silky-ish with their scales. Snakes are, by far, the coolest animals. They're extremely.. I can't even think of a good enough adjective for them. The snakes they brought will grow up to 400 lbs. They may one day eat deer. A snake. Are you KIDDING ME? To me, that was extreme.
I guess I should also talk about cake, hence the title. I wonder if a snake would eat a cake. I wonder if they could swallow a 9-tier-glory. Probably, if it was big enough. The snake, not the cake.
I want some cake.
I also want more snakes in Flint. I don't think I've ever seen a snake in the wild in Flint. Yes, Josh, I know. "You haven't?" Shut up, I haven't.
I have to finish this up, English class is almost over.
But no lie, I really do want some cake. I'm starved.
Have a freaking great Friday.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment