Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And THAT Idea went out the Window!

I was going to ride the bus, see. I'm only going to name the people who have given me license to, but here goes nothing. I was going to ride a bus with Olivia and Katie and other unnamed people. Because I don't remember if TJ rides their bus or not. Then I found out that I wouldn't be on their bus. This was automatically a huge disappointment, and if you know me, you know why.
If you don't, allow me to explain. I'm the sort of person who gets all their hopes up with a single idea. And, most the time, as the title of this post suggests, the ideas are tossed out the window sooner or later. Either way, I wanted to ride that bus. Moving on...
Halloween is just five days away. I'm excited this year... I have a really pretty yellow dress I'm wearing but can't wear to school, and an awesome black masquerade mask, and I'm set. My cousin Janelle still doesn't know what she's being, which would normally be perfectly fine except for the fact that I won't let her go costume-less.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing new in Flint right now, actually. Well, at least, nothing I've attended. I get busy around the holidays. All of them. I get distracted. Therefore, I don't do as many Flint things. See how that works? I have to go, my mom's gonna come down in a minute ready to leave, and I still have stuff to do.
Have a truthful Tuesday (DON'T LIE!) and
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment