Wednesday, October 21, 2009

They zapped ZAP!

For those of you who don't know what ZAP! is, I'll do the shortest possible explanation.
ZAP! is a game. Somebody else writes three things on your hand: two on the back, one on the inside. On the back, they write ZAP! and a time within the school day. On the inside, they write someone's name. If you look at the name before the time, you have to ask out the name.
Good game, right? Whoever thought of it is brilliant. *laughs* Never mind. Anyway, we played all of two days ago, and then until the end of the day yesterday. Then it got banned. Apparently people were complaining. Okay. Whatever. They can zap ZAP!. It's fine.
Well, I was sad, actually. It was so short lived... And now? What are we supposed to play? LOL I love my school. My friends seriously make me laugh so hard. I love you, guys.
Well, on a happier note, let's talk about Flint, shall we?
Farmers' Market. We have the number one Farmers' Market in the USA, and possibly the world. Insane, no? I'm so proud of our Farmers' Market. It's awesome- they sell ice cream there! Oh yeah, and food. I  short, I still love Flint. Nothing new.
If you're reading from a different school, don't zap ZAP!
Have a wistful Wednesday. (Yes, contemplate quietly throughout the day.)
Let it Glee.

3 comments:

  1. I TOLD YOU ABOUT ZAPS !! haha MENTION MEE IN UR BLOGG ;D

    - ur beastii cuzinn

    [haha beastii]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zap it was fun while it lasted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Isi its Taylor I loved Zap but mabey we can write it on our leg or something. lol=)

    ReplyDelete