Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Pumpkin Story

Let me explain the title. I'm with my amazing cousin, Janelle. We just got our pumpkins!!! Yes: Halloween is less than a week away. What am I? I'm being a masqueradette. If you don't know what that is, it's one of those cool people in the pretty dresses and fancy masks. Hopefully, Janelle will be being a masqueradette with me.
Janelle and Colton decided to name their pumpkins Teddy Lupin and Autumn. Autumn? Fitting. Teddy Lupin? Not so much. Anyways, their pumpkins are besties (pronounced beastiis, according to Janelle). Just like me and my cousin.
For those of you who were wondering, I am going to be Trick-or-Treating IN FLINT. Ooooh, risky! Not really. Trust me, it's what I've been saying all along. It's all good in the hood.
Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. Life is busy.
Have a spectacular Sunday, hope its as great as mine.
Jazz hands.
Spirit Fingers.
(These additions were of suggestions from Janelle. She rocks my socks.)
Let it Glee.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Isi. Sorry I haven't been able to talk to you. Halloween!!!! My costume for school was a baby now I am a...............VAMPIRE!!!!

    Peace, Love, Life, Gangsta!!!!

    ReplyDelete