Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Last night, I went to go see Where the Wild Things Are. Let me just say that I did not understand it one bit. It may be the fact that I, like Hermione Granger, am extremely narrow-minded. Or maybe it's just that it's a slightly ridiculous movie.
It sounds like I'm slamming the movie, I know. Trust me, I'm not. I love the story line (though I didn't REALLY get it) and the characters kind of reminded me of my friends.
But I am so not dedicating an entire post to this movie.
People say Flint citizens are bad people. Not true. Sometimes, though, we are wild. That's important. In the movie, the "wild things" weren't bad, just wild. Like me. Well, not really. I'm actually normally pretty sane. I wish I was wild, though. It would make my blog much more interesting.
Don't consider the murderers and thieves of Flint bad people. They're not bad. They're wild. And maybe, once or twice, they did a bad thing. Haven't you? Maybe you haven't killed someone or stolen a laptop (or maybe you have, I don't know who all's reading this) but I'm sure you've done bad things. It can be something as simple as saying "Oh my God." Not the best choice of words.
I'm not slamming you either. I'm just saying: All sins are equal in God's book. Just like all the people he sees are equals.
Have a sick Saturday. (THANK YOU ZACH FOR GIVING ME A GOOD ADJECTIVE!!!)
And, of course,
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment