Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Thinking

There's been so much on my mind lately. Starting probably with my current rant on notes.
Notes (yes notes. The kind you pass across the classroom, hoping and praying they don't get read by the wrong people) are sort of my "thing". If I had to describe my favorite thing about the day, I would have to say Math. When I can...
A) Talk to my friends. This is very important, so I won't have to resort to B, which is...
B) Passing notes.
If I know the material, this is strictly necessary.
Trust me, I am not an inconsiderate person. I would NEVER pass a note to someone who didn't have their assignment done or didn't know what the heck we were talking about in class. But sometimes... *yawn* it gets a bit, I don't know, tiresome. That concludes my rant on notes.
Moving on...
I guess the next order of business is my friends. I love them to freaking death. They seriously make me the happiest girl alive. And of course, it helps when- oh wait. I'm not going to go into that bit on this blog. You'll just have to wait.
Basketball practice is bothersome, as usual. Fun, right? What's better than practice from 3:00 to 5:00? Well, a lot of things. Split Pea Soup being one of them. If somebody reading didn't know, Split Pea Soup is the worst food in  the world. It's a proven fact. No offense to anyone who likes it, of course. I suggest going to your doctor and getting those taste buds checked.
Picture Day tomorrow! I am going to look awesome! Just wait, if you know me. I picked out my outfit a week ago. My hair's gonna look so sweet too. Oh, how I love picture day. It's the one day a year you get to dress up and look adorable for school with absolutely no occasion. Well, it is if you go to a Dress Code school, like I do.
I'm pretty sure that's it for right now.
OMG I ALMOST FORGOT!
You want to read about Flint. Fine, then. I have to think of something new.
I think I'm going to talk about my favorite radio station, 105.5
U know what would be really cool? If they mentioned me on their radio station. Just listen to them. They're sweet. They play the best music ever.
I have to go. Eating and typing is harder than one might think.
Hope you had a toony (means animated, I just invented it) Tuesday, and have a Wacky Wednesday, too.
I love you all, especially you.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment