Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Life's What You Make It

I am quite aware that the title of my post today is the same as a Hannah Montana song. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
I've moved on from the note scandal, so I might as well just drop it. Instead, I'm going to take this time to thank the people who told me IN PERSON that they are going to read/already read my blog. Especially if you told me you like it. Today, I'm pretty sure that amounts to two or maybe three people. So thanks, it's a new daily record.
In Flint, there's this thing I love called Little Caesar's Customer Appreciation Day. It is my favorite day of the week, why? Because I get Little Caesar's Pizza. However, it is in fact a chain, and should probably shoot for something more original for today's blog.
Another fantastic pizza place is Luigi's, or El Toro's. This one, I'm almost positive, is not a chain. It is locally owned by one of my mom's friends, and doubles as a Bar as well. But that's not what I go there for. I go there to hang out with friends and family, eat good and decently-priced food, and just relax. If you're ever in Flint, I definitely recommend checking it out.
GLEE'S ON TONIGHT. I will, hopefully, watch it after my game. Watch it and bask in its amazingness. Since, you know, amazingness is a word and all.
Picture Day went well. I smiled pretty. I think.
My readers rock my socks. And yes, I am weird, thanks for asking.
Let it Glee.

1 comment:

  1. You're no weird, Isi. Just stranger than the norm. But if you're not wierd, you're waaayyyy to plain.
    Guess who? ;)

    ReplyDelete