Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time of my Life

No lie, I'm having the time of my life. I'm busy, of course, but it's certainly worth it. And I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, the brother has been hogging the computer. *glares*
Since the last time I posted, a lot has happened.
Friday, I went to my gorgeous cousin's homecoming, hoping, praying, even, that she would be crowned Queen. Yes, she was on the Court. Yes, her dress was beautiful. Yes, she herself was beautiful. But, no, she didn't win. It was terrible. We had so much hope, and it didn't turn out this time. The world will move on. Plus, I got to go to a really sweet parade and get candy chucked at me just for yelling. What's better than that?
Saturday morning I had another game, which we lost by 1. That kind of sucked. I was really mad, but it was okay. Hard team, you know? But we played good, did the right thing, and got tons of fouls. After that, I went to my awesome friend's house and hung out there. She has a sweet house. I played Halo for the second time ever and discovered I am absolutely dreadful.
Also: OMG STATE WON! Believe it or not, I don't hate Michigan, just was born a State fan. My mom went there, so I have good reason. Just gotta say: U of M has a better campus. Way more stores, you see.
After all that, I went to a concert last night with my awesome OTHER cousin (whose twitter is http://twitter.com/jan3elle) and got to sponsor a child! Josephine from Uganda is now a member of my family. We're sponsoring her for just $32 a month, and we get to change her life. How amazing is that?
Right now, I'm craving some Donna's Donuts, which is a local hot spot in Flint.  You just have to know where to go. They have the most amazing doughnuts I've ever tasted. My personal preference is double chocolate (of course). They even leave chocolate frosting in the middle so it like melts. Listen to me, raving about Flint doughnuts.. I think I'll leave it at that for the Flint info for today.
I almost forgot! I'm trying to get to a hundred followers on twitter! As of today, I had 91. So, follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/therealisi
Let it Glee.
Have a Super Sunday. (Sorry, couldn't think of another "s" adjective.)
Let it Glee.

1 comment: