Saturday, October 31, 2009

Haunted Halloween

First I'm going to clear up something really quick: I got in to Philharmonia!!! Yes, I am thrilled. However, upon arrival, I learned very many things. The first unpleasant surprise is I would be playing with sharps; not flats, since it's an orchestra. I'm not fabulous with any sharps, excepting F#. The second is the first concert is December 13th. So, I have approximately five practices until a concert. The third was all of the songs are way above my level. Fabulous.
Yesterday, I practiced for a half hour and ended up feeling like I got nowhere. Anyway, I think I should probably move on in this post...
Guess what guys?!?!? Today's Halloween! I'm going Trick-or-Treating (who doesn't love candy?) with  my cousin and my brother. Probably my dad too. I'm excited, but unfortunately I'm sick. It doesn't really matter, I'm going anyway. I mean, Halloween does only come once a year.
I know everyone says this, but have a safe Halloween. Don't go into any houses, never know what kind of creeper is inside. Not to sound paranoid.
Now: Go get yourself bags of candy, enough to last until next Halloween, or you will be severely lacking. I certainly wasn't. I swear, I had enough candy until last week. It was awesome! Just in time for Halloween, too.
I love my readers, you know that.
Have a Wicked Halloween.
Let it Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment